Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

The American Dream

I've been contemplating writing a blog for a while--I've definitely been reading them long enough! It all began in 2009 while in college when Facebook falsely accused me of posting inappropriate pictures, and decided to kick me off.* Facebook being the go-to procrastinator for college students, I was left to find other means of distraction, and thank God I did! Food blogs quickly became an addiction pastime, and have been ever since. A few months later I started baking cakes per order at school, and in the back of my mind I knew I should be documenting it. As the small order baking is leading to bigger dreams, I finally want to track my progress and share my recipes! I have lots of previous work to share, so I'll be supplementing new recipes with some ones I've done in the past. Well, I'm glad you stopped by :) I promise lots of oven lovin' in the future. And some alcohol.

*I know what you're thinking, and the answer is yes--Facebook has since let me back on.

No comments:

Post a Comment